How are the Ambers Awarded?
The AMBER Awards are awarded via a process which is comprehensive, indepdendent and authoritative. Designed for one purpose to determine the absolute best in online services in Australia and New Zealand.
The AMBER Awards are:
- Complete - they rank all mainstream online service providers in Australia and New Zealand.
- Authoritative - A statistically robust national survey of over 2,500 respondents as well as hundreds of hours of lab testing is used to determine the finalists and winners.
- Comprehensive - they cover all major online transaction based services in over ten categories such as Online Banking, Online Retail, Online Travel and Online Government Services.
- Independent - they are run by AIMIA Australia and New Zealands's peak digital industry body.
- Detailed - they examine each service in detail including hands on "under-the-hood" lab testing with real customers and real accounts
- Customer centric - they are representiative of the views and behaviours of Australian customers.